Put your best paw forward! Give the gift of personalized pet love with our custom paw print stamp – perfect for pet parents. Custom paw prints are now available in our shop of your bestie!
How to Get Your Custom Pet Paw Print Stamp:
1. Capture the Paw Print: Gently press your pet's paw onto non-toxic black ink, then press it onto a clean sheet of paper. Ensure the print is clear and accurate. Be sure to reward your pup with treats and praise for their cooperation! You can also use a mess free Clean-Touch Ink Pad for Dogs and Cats kit sold online or at your local craft store. (Please note it is sometimes possible to use a phone photo of the actual paw or a picture from a clay mold) Hopefully these options work for you and I'm happy to answer any questions you may have during this step.
2. Prepare the Image: Scan or photograph the paw print image to my email. Make sure the image is well-lit and high-resolution to capture all the details.
3. Place Your Order: Visit our website at www.brittlaurenstamps.com and choose the size and stamp options that resonate with you. You can even add text too if you like.
4. Artistry in Action: We will use the image of the paw print to create a custom stamp that mirrors your pet's paw print. Nothing is made without your approval, and you will be able to review the proof before it's sent into production.
5. Receive and Create: Once your stamp is ready, it will be shipped with a tracking number, and delivered to your mailbox. You're now ready to start transforming your creative projects into cherished keepsakes!
Ask me how I can help create one for you!